[WW] Character Sheet in Excel

Thanks to Shane for putting the character sheet up on the website, but I had
already started on an Excel version.  If anyone is interested in it, send me
a private email, and I'll shoot it to you.

What it does:

For one, I've formatted it as closely to the book character sheet as
possible, so a person used to one version won't be put off by this one.

Ability modifiers are automatically figured from entered stats and added
instantly to Saves, AC, Melee, Ranged, Initiative, and Weapons (which are
presumed to be ranged in both cases).

There are places to enter level for all standard and prestige classes from
BotR.  Total Character Level is automatically inserted from what is entered
in those boxes.

Base Attack for Melee, Ranged, and Weapon entries is put in from the
character class level entered (or classes, it is multiclass capable).  As
are the Saves.

Experience points needed for next level is figured off Total Character Level
up to 20th.

And lastly equipment weight is added together as well.  It does however add
the weight of all equipment whether "equipped" or not.

The formulas should work for all standard, prestige, and multi classes.  If
anyone finds something that doesn't add up right, let me know.

Thanks!

Clint Black