Re: [WW] prestige class

In a message dated 8/30/01 1:23:39 PM, coyote@hsonline.net writes:

<< Had an idea for a new prestige class this a.m.  Dog Handlers ...Canine
units

have been in military service, for quite a long time, and so I thought to

myself...mmmmmmmm.....obviously good skill levels in animal empathy, and

handling would be in order, but i need some more historical

precedence/knowledge on the idea, so I turn to you guys.....any ideas or

info would be helpful...thanks.............coyote out

I suppose that could work, but how would you work that into an actual class?
I don't know what you could do to make that a feasable character choice,
sacrificing gaining grunt levels or whatnot just to gain some dogs. Besides,
as you said, you could simulate the same thing by making a grunt or scout
with high animal empathy and handling, make a couple of dogs, and have fun.
However, if he got some cool abilities to add on to those, like, I dunno,
talking to werewolves is the only thing I can think of off the top of my
head, then maybe it could become more interesting as a class of its own.

Peter
"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can participate in. Next
to soccer."
-Loki, Dogma