Re[2]: [WW] PBEM - Call for discussion

Dear Allan!

Am Donnerstag, 6. September 2001, 15:21:02, schrieben Sie:

> At 05:52 AM 9/6/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>  >I would prefer it if the PBEM had it's own list. I get
>  >the digest version and so do not have the option of
>  >only reading the non-PBEM posts. I also think it was
>  >inconsiderate to begin a PBEM on this list without
>  >checking with the list owners/moderators first.

> Actually - I don't have a problem with that.  A PBEM is an on-topic set of
> posts.  It's just an unusual set of on-topic posts  :)

Thanks for the kind words. I was getting kind of worried about the
semi-hostile reaction on most posts.

> How does this sound?  If the PBEM GMs are willing to do so, would it be
> acceptable for the main setting writeups and/or scene summaries to be cross
> posted to this list?

Well, as said before, the pbem already moved to another list. There is
a website, where the ongoing events are chronicled (right now somewhat
delayed, Ogy? ;-)). I guess we could see to it, that from time to time
there will be a reminder/report on the main list.

And: It's not too late to join, yet. We do have 6 players with fine
character concepts, but this pbem allows for more than the standard
fare. If you'd like to play the other side (but not the bad guys ;-)),
you are welcome to come, provided you are able to add character and
fun to the game.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833