Re: [WW] Update and Clarification

> Ok, I got all the story stuff current, but have not got all the
> character concepts in there yet (But I do think I have them all).  We
> have four players, correct?  Also, the sory stuff IS current, but it
IS
> NOT cleaned up completely yet.  Mostly iit is just copies of the
actual
> posts to the list.  I still have to go and fix the grammer and add a
> little more flavor.  Anyway, in case you forgot the link (and if you
> did, repeat it over and over until you remember it), it is:
>
> http://www.adonline.net/rpg/adventures/dak.html

Ok, I got the characters put in.  If you sent me your character and it
is not in, let me know.  The cleanup is still pending.

> For those of you on the regular list who wanted to lurk, I believe
the
> e-mail address to subscirbe is:
>
> WWDAK-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Arne has also stated that more players are still welcome.  If you are
> interested, e-mail him at:
>
> reuter@tse-online.de
>
> On a final note, as the chronicler and on behalf of all the DAK PBEM
> players (at least I think they will agree), I would like to apologize
> to those of you who found the PBEM as mere crap-mail, however, I
don't
> think some of the hostile postings were really called for.  We are
all
> civilized people after all (I think).

Before the list starts getting flooded with comments to the above, let
me clarify a bit.  I did not keep track of who sent the hostile points,
and will do not hold grudges against anyone who did.  Grudges are such
stupid things.  Don't ask me if you were hostile, I don't know.  I
think the individual himself can decide where or not he was hostile.
If you think you were hostile, I will accept an apology if given.  Just
try not to flood the list with comments questioning your hostility.  I
don't want to start a whole other argument over another trivial and
closed argument.

Now I will shut up and quit wasting your time.  :)

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"