[WW] On a lighter note

I know I said this update would be done yesterday, but all of us here
at work were glued to the television all day long.  Sorry for the delay.

The DAK site has been updated a bit.  The previously one-page site has
been broken down into multiple pages (currently five), and has been
updated with the lastest information, including the 98K picture, though
it is still a little rough and needs some cleaning.  For those of you
involved.  I would like to take a vote.  Do you prefer light text on a
dark background (i.e. white on black) or dark text on a light
background (i.e. black on white).  This site is for you guys after all,
so I want it to be acceptable to you.

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"