[WW] Prophecies

>In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
>two brothers torn  apart by chaos,
>while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.
>The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.
>
>It is NOT by Nostradamus.

Thanks for pointing that out Wes. It was late when a friend forwarded
it to me and I didn't bother to verify it.   I usually do. I'll
have him deported to Canada for that. ; )

But it brings up some interesting stuff.....

Many of the quatrains of Nostradamus seem to apply to WW2.

There must be a way that we can use these in our games.  If not
the real ones, than interesting false ones like the one above.

Jaime
Jaime T. Matthew
mrjamela@gte.net