Re: [WW] Even more thoughts on attack on America

> Let's say as a example that the Country is that is
> hiding the terrorists is
> in the Middle East, Now the US carpet bombs the
> place back to the stone age.
> This Country will feel victimized due to the fact
> that the actions of few
> have punished the many, So they go to there allies
> and ask for help and
> before you know were in World War III.

First of all, Carpet bombing was used during the
Vietnam War.  With today's technology, a limited use
of weapons can be used to the maximum effect.
Remember thoes smart bombs of the Gulf War?

In any war, there are always innocent civilian
casualties, and regrettably, it's the nature of
things.  I do not think that our military will proceed
to kill millions of innocents just for the cause of
nabbing a group of fanatical killers.  Surgical
airstrikes, elite units, and accurate weapon guidance
systems, I would think, would be the directed use of
force.

Terrorism affects EVERYONE! And in this global
mindset, we, as human beings, need to come together to
defeat this great evil.

Could this start WWIII?  Maybe, but from what I've
heard, most of the world is backing us up on this one.

I just don't see it happening, not yet anyways, and
I'm a Bible Thumping Midwesterner...and I've read the
book of Revelations.  (But I'm only human, and my
interpretaions may be inaccurate.)

"The only thing we have to fear...is fear itself."