Re: [WW] Furture Weird Wars II RPG source books

> I think that they should release a Pulp era super
> science source book for WW
> 2 series, Come on it's suitable those Nazis tried
> everything to win the war.

We all tried everything we could to win the war. Take
a look at some of the stuff that came out of the
boffin's labs.

Fake coal with an explosive core to be mixed with real
coal in Europe. The idea was to disable rail transport
through fear as much as real damage.

Impregnating laundries with itching power,
debilitating rather than fatal damage.

"Wooden" walking sticks that could be reassembled as
Sten guns in minutes.

If you want a taste of 40's pulp try and find a copy
of "The Reich Stuff" in your local gaming store.
Suitably silly stuff about Moon Nazi's.

Cheers,
Mr. B