Re: [WW] Chaplains Question.

I'd say the second option. One idea I came up with was to make each player choose a non-WW class at first level. The list I use to pick from is from another game, Masque of the Red Death. It is set in the 1890s (only a couple of decades out) and has classes for everything from a scientist to a journalist to a parson.

A PDF file (free) with all the relevant info can be found at www.livingdeath.org. It's an "official" WOTC Living campaign so everything is pretty balanced. The file to get is the 3rd Edition Living Death Players Book, which is at the bottom of the front page.

NM

Still what do you have to do to start playing a Chaplain so you can then
become an OSI Chaplain?  Or do you just have to buy religion as a non class
skill?

Thanks,
Kelley