[WW] Adjusting CR/EL for equipment???

Hi everyone. I just joined the list and I have a question that may already
have been covered. Does anyone else feel that there should be guidelines
for adjusting CR and EL for such equipment as tanks and bombers? Sure, in
3e a summoned monster is considered a part of a wizard's abilities and is
thus figured in to its CR, but driving around in a tank is entirely
different. Thoughts?

Steven "Conan" Trustrum
   Email: strust@interlog.com
   Homepage: http://www.interlog.com/~strust
-= Home of the WORMWOOD NETBOOK for Rifts =-
"The only real people are the people that never existed"
                               -- Oscar Wilde