Re: [WW] Weird War Tales

Oh, yeah, I remember those.  We bought a few in the 1970s--wish we'd bought
more!

The one I remember most was about a French woman (perhaps a resistance
fighter?) who is killed by the Nazis.  Her ghost ends up getting revenge,
though.  I think she was romantically involved with one of the
Americans.  She rode a bicycle.

I also remember the cover of one--American soldiers lying on the
battlefield, as the Nazis search for any still living.  Of course, the guy
on the cover who is still alive has a snake right by his face, about to
bite him.....

Kent