[WW] Odd Refrences

hay gang
stumbled upon an interesting item in my old gaming library, my copy of the
old "Adventures of INDIANA JONES" RPG by TSR (c1984). it has lots of
fascinating "flavor text" and an interesting section "archaeological sites
of the world". this small (2 page) section talks in brief about some neat
historical sites and legendary sites. all of the game information  is set in
late '30s timeline so it is similiar to WWII RPG material. read back over
your old RPG's. you never know what you may find to use.
just an idea...

...the rich
"i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
         --------->can you name that movie?