[WW] At Long Last!!! It Finally Came!!!

After waiting for what seems like forever, WEIRD WARS FINALLY ARRIVED IN MY
CITY!!!

So...

I bought it.

Still going through it, but so far, it looks wicked!!!

So far, I only have to laugh at the Sten Gun Description ("Reliable"?  Sure,
you could rely on it to jam!  And go off if you dropped it!  That's about
it!!!), but that's about it so far!!!

Anyhow, few errors I saw, which I'll address when I get off my lazy arse and
decide to type on it (Example:  The British Army started issuing Browning
Hi-Powers during the war, even to the point of producing them themselves,
and in Toronto, Ontario!  'Nother example is a few Universal Carrier types
that I've seen/read about.  Also, an out-and-out description of the SMGs
used by the British Imperial Commonwealth Forces in Europe, it's more than
just the Sten folks!  But, ya, mostly the Sten.  And the Kangaroos!!!).

I must say Congrats once again to the PEGheads!  Just the fact that Canada
doesn't get the shaft ONCE AGAIN from a "Historical Piece" is worth the
cover price!!!

Now the hard part begins...  Convincing my Anti-D&D player to like the D20
system, and convincing my D&D players that, no, Leather Armor does *NOT*
give them +2 AC when they're dealing with 7.92mm Mauser Rounds.

AFTER I let them waste time and resources getting their hands on some, of
course.  *Evil WM Laugh*:  MUH-HA-HA-HA!!!

Ray, one happy Canuck!

PS:  One request...  Could you PLEASE give out the manner in which you
figured out the armor ratings???  When I start the campaign, I'm going to do
it in 1940, and am going to have the Players deal with Panzer Is, IIs, and
IIIs, as well as SdKfz 231s and SdKfz 222s.  Thanks.

PPS:  Despite all my research, I am unable to find out just WHERE the engine
is in a Kubelwagen...  Is it in the front, like most vechicles, or in the
back, like everyone's favorite "Bug"???  Thanks folks!