Re: [WW] Award Site & Misc. Junk

misc junk:
>is anyone using an altered history? in my campaign the allied forces are
>not
>having much luck breaking off the beachhead (it's D+2 and cruddy flying
>weather and early use of the V-1 rockets on air fields in england are
>really
>changing the fortunes of war).
Yeah My allies broke onto the Shores Just like they did in real life(Barely)
  but haven't been ableto push much farther then a few miles in.  Mainly its
because it seem that every time they send troops forward half run back
screaming in terror and the other half just get added to the Massive Army of
the Dead The Nazi's have mobilized(I'm running a way more pulp style Wierd
Wars)

My players have renamed my Game Srg. Granite and the Fighting 666(Hells
Company). If you wondering why the Sergeant is in Charge.  It seems that the
Officers have a habit of Dying.  In 4 sessions, My Group has lost 5
officers(Four were starting LT, one was a Grunt who got a lucky promotion
role the first session).  My Players now actually intentional piss off
higher ups so that they wont get promoted for fear that they get put in
charge and get killed. So insidentally Srgt. Granite always ends up taking
over.(I have to admit this wasn't my intention, my game started off as a
serious horror game but my players really pushed it into a certain direction
and I think we are all having a blast with this way, so I gave up on horror
and jumped into the Pulp Genre)

>i am also using a "flying fortress" in the form of an armored zeppelin as a
>primary base for one of my campaign's major reoccuring villians. germany
>always did have all the best toys. i'm just putting some of them to new
>uses. what neato things are out there that other WM's are using?

Please tell me that you villian has a Monocle.  Nothing says evil Nazi
Zepplin commander like a Piece of Glass over one Eye.  Anyways I think I
might use a Zepplin in my campaign.  I have already started to come up with
some wierd Occult/Undead/Technology Stuff.  Like Evil Panzer Piloted by
Spirits of the Dead.  I also had an idea about something I call the
Harvester.  It would be a large rolling vehicle with all sorts of nasty
cutting instruments in the front. Pretty much it would run straight into
Infantry, Cut them to pieces and then collect the Parts to be used to create
wierd Piecemail Zombies for the Axis.  Imagine not only having to fight you
friend who rose from the dead but You're friends head on your LT body with
your heavy weapons gunners arms and the legs of a Female French Resistance
Fighter.  Now thats scary

Dan