Re: [WW] Wolssencraft Castle

Hey gang, I just wanted to tell you about an adventure idea that a friend of
mine and I had (soon to be implimented).

The party intercepts a german motorcycle courier, provided the stop him
(Shooting's optional, depending on if they adhere to the geneva convention
or not.).  On him they find a bunch of german doctors books and a copy of
Mary W. Shelly's Frankenstein.  The courier may even attempt to burn the
books, especially the story.

If they flip through the book they discover that it has illustrations and
notes and was not printed on a press.  Moreover its a journal of Victor
Frankenstein.  (and a way of creating a Flesh golem, rather than standard
undead)

Play it as you'd like to, but it can lead to Wolsencraft castle (in deep
southern Germany is easiest).  Mary Shelly's maiden name is Wolsencraft.
There they can discover one of the primary undead "manufacturing facilities"
of the Nazi's and possibly fight some makeshift golems.

Its a rough idea at this point, but I'd love to hear some input.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."