Re: [WW] Video Sources

Before a one-shot game with one of my new players, he had just finished
watching "Kelly's Heroes" with our good buddy Clint!  And quite a set of
other big name stars!!!

I highly suggest it!!!  Unless you're prepping a Tanker Crew...  I don't
think you'll want a bunch of "Oddballs", eh?  :-)

"Battle Of Britain" is another good flick, for Pilots when that book comes
out.  Also great ideas for someone wanting to play a Polish Fighter (Either
Pilot or Groundie).

"A Bridge Too Far" is a GREAT flick, showing how to get troops into hostile
areas, and how supplies were dropped to said troops.  Also gives a great way
(As mentioned in the main rulebook) on how to separate them from HQ for the
WMs purposes or the Players.  "Sorry, Sir, we couldn't check in, our radio
was dead."

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

Ray.