Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 6:38 AM
Subject: [WW] The Warehouse

Wierdness:
An idea, and feel free to add.  Remember the warehouse in Raiders of the Lost Ark? What else could be there?  Or what could be found by the heroes and hidden there?

The Ark of the Covenent
The Dead Sea Scolls
The hidden prophesies of Nostrodamas
Foo Fighter (Martian spaceship from the English landing in the 1880's)
The Nautilas

Any more? Nothings to over the top!