Re: [WW] The Golem and Grenades

had to throw my $.02 in.  Realistically bullets are not piercing weapons,
they are impact weapons.  If you read any stats on body armor bullets do
their damage with the high amounts of kinetic energy they deliver.  Although
there are specialized bullets for piercing armor, they weren't really around
much on the personal weapon level in ww2.  Also, if you look at the way
bullets wound compared to a thrusting weapon like a knife.  The bullet may
leave a small hole going in, but on the other side they leave a large hole.
Personally I would allow bullets to do full or half damage.  Maybe half
damage for lower caliber weapons.  But a thompson SMG would wreak havoc on
said golem as all of his innards were spread oput behind him over a wide
arc.