[WW] Got a Weird Wars Site?

I'm trying to put together a Weird Wars category at DMoz.org, also known as the Open Directory Project. The ODP provides search results for any number of search engines.

First thing I need, if I'm going to create a category for Weird Wars, is sites!

If you have a Weird Wars site that provides new rules, equipment, fiction, etc., please e-mail me at wangenstein@mad.scientist.com and let me know about it. Once I have a few collected, I'll apply to give Weird Wars its own category.

It's an easy way to give your site more exposure, and possibly get more people to play Weird Wars!

Wangenstein, editor of the Deadlands category at
http://dmoz.org/Games/Roleplaying/Genres/Horror/Deadlands/

P.S. If you have a Deadlands site that isn't already listed there, feel free to submit it using the link on the page above. I'm only too happy to take a look at it!