Re: [WW] Different system

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> And you know who wrote a lot of that stuff. . . ;)
>
> Shane

Yep!  I bought Deadlands when it first came out, but
never made the connection until about a year later
when I was moving some of my books.  Indiana Jones,
Bloodshadows, the Blood of Tarrian novel... I suddenly
saw your name on a lot of those books and thought,
"Cool!".  I didn't realize it but I have almost
everything you've ever put out.  Deadlands and Hell on
Earth take up a large portion of my shelf...
  Of course, now I feel like the leader of some
bizarre Shane-cult.  :)

Mike