[WW] Thanks & Skill List

Thanks for the heads up on Leisure Games, everyone seems to love them.

I have posted a skill list for Weirdwars at
http://www.geocities.com/pellinoire/ - it is on the Weirdwars page logically
enough. Please have a look and see where I have gone wrong. I did the same
for Deadlands D20 - both pages are split off from one uber list and there
are some kills from one list that seem generic enough to use for the other
list or for a generic 'modern' skill set. Such as Artillery for Deadlands
and maybe speed load for Weirdwars - just what you need when the empty clip
'pings' out of your M1 letting all and sundry know you are empty.

Michael