[WW] The Bomber Pics!

As already stated by someone far more vigilant than I (I blame school!  I
had to do a project away from my nice, friendly computer!!!), the Pegheads
had gotten to crawl around inside a B-17 and a B-24.

Lucky *******S!!!  Oh well, for putting out Weird Wars, they deserve it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out the lengths in which thty're concealing
"Teller's" appearance, in the last picture
(http://www.peginc.com/Art/B17Photos/MVC-019S.JPG)...

Yep, 404.  Now THAT'S concealment!!!

The rest of the shots, however, are BEAUTY!!!  Congrats guys!!!

Now...  If you could only get some pics of the inside of a Ram Kangaroo or a
Churchill Crocodile...  :-)

Ray.