Re: [WW] The Bomber Pics!

> > Anyhow, I just wanted to point out the lengths in which thty're
>concealing
> > "Teller's" appearance, in the last picture
> > (http://www.peginc.com/Art/B17Photos/MVC-019S.JPG)...
>
>Hmmm. Should be fixed now. He's not *that* mysterious.
>
>Shane

Heh!  Right...  Fixed.  And The Government is your Friend!  They're here to
"Help"!!!

Got 'em this time!!!  A nice conspiracy!!!  And Proveable!!!

Which means that it isn't a good one...  DARN IT!!!

Oh well...  They did admit that John Goff is really the Grim Reaper...
Maybe they are telling the truth, and this is just some "Technical
Difficulties".

And maybe I'm just being overly parinoid.

Oh, wait, this is Pinnacle...  You can't be parinoid enough!!!

I jest of course.  Link still broken, however.  'Leastways from my
connection.

Ray.