[WW] [XMAS] 'Dead From Above' waiting on 'Hell in The Hedgerows'

Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter wrote:

> >I'm sure we would enjoy Dead From Above while waiting for Hell in the
> >Hedgerows.  Xmas is a good time for releases, but people are already
> >doing and finishing their Xmas shopping.  Except for us hardcore Xmas
> >eve shoppers ;)
> >
> Dude its not even Thanksgiving yet.  The Official X-mas shopping season
> doesn't start until the day after.  But you are right it would be good to
> get those books out ASAP.  I'm sure PEG is doing there best to get htem out
> quick

Hey, when I see Christmas lights glowing at night, and the department
stores get rid of all the useful stuff and replace it with Santa Clause
baubles, its Xmas shopping time <chuckle>.  Thanksgiving passed long ago
for us in Canada.  Actually I'm just amazed at how many people I know
are already done their shopping for the jolly season.  Boggles the
mind.  ;)

Well, the peginc web site says that DFA is ready and just waiting for
the release of HITH.    HITH was delayed and is supposed to be out in
December.  I'm just curious why DFA requires HITH to be released.  If
anything, I would figure it the other way around.  Do we need the
adventures in order to use the source book?  Is it simply that one was
supposed to come out before the other, and they're sticking to it?

http://www.peginc.com/ComingSoon.htm

Cap