[WW] War is Hell

A tradition with my games is to have one story take place in hell in each one. And each time it's a different version/Take on hell. YThe idea I have for WW is kill all the PC's on the battlefield, then they wake up to see everything is b;ack and white..but the wars still going on. They'll have to make a deal with a demon general to do a job, in order to esacpe (by the loophole that there were no bodies found, they can be returned). My inspiration is the Heroes in Hell novel series.