From: "Bryce" <SandChigg@rocketmail.com>
To: <weirdwars@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [WW] GURPS: WWII (something about special forces)

> --- gathomas4@juno.com wrote:
> > i'm sorry, but I forget the name of the book.  A book should be
> > coming
> > out for GURPS that is all about special forces operations in WWII --
> > in
> > February i think.  SJG usually does really good work, so it should
> > make a
> > handy resource.
> >
> > Thought folks might wanna know.
>
> Actually, this is a reprint of the GURPS: Special Ops book.  I believe
> they've gotten John Goff to do the revising of the original Greg Rose
> work, so it should be quite interesting.  It is, however, not primarily
> a WWII book, rather it's a modern day book.  I'd imagine though that it
> includes crossover notes for other SJGames settings/time periods.  I
> have the original book, and it's very useful as a generic resource as
> are most GURPS books.
>
> -Bryce
>

> =====
> A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.