[WW] Why do I think these go together Was (Some announcements)

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:07:27 EST, you wrote:

>Check out the web site! There are some new announcements and a slightly
>revamped design.

<from the bottom of the page at Pinnacle>
Next Week . . .

We see the debut of a whole new line! And the best news, it's by Matt
Forbeck, former President of Pinnacle and one of the best writers in
the industry! Tune in next Tuesday for all the dirt! Or should we say.
. .water. .

and

HC01  Hostile Climes: Depths of Despair (D20)

<from the 1st quarter releases list for March>
http://www.peginc.com/Files/01QSchedule.htm

Or are I am all wet?

The Humorless Texan    abtex@ix.netcom.com

I hate it when my Mind wanders,
  I have no Idea what, It will bring back with It.