RE: [WW] Weird War Two: Crusade For Europe

I found the web site for the game : http://www.alltel.net/~mm25808/

>It looks on the surface to be similiar, but was put out before Peginc's
>game from what I can see.

It looks to use a standard card deck for magic in some way, but I have not seen the game anywhere.

There is an adventure on the web site.  Very much along the same lines as Wierd Wars, but with out the production budget.