[WW] War Dogs

i know this is a rehash, but after the discussion from before i was
wondering if anyone is working with war dogs in their campaign? there is
some great resource information over at...

http://www.qmfound.com/War_Dogs.htm

after that discussion i started doing some research and was quite amazed by
what i found. interesting history there. i'm going to be dropping a dog
handler and his companion into the game (with a WW twist of course). the
handler/dog combo are more atune to that sci-fi classic "boy and his dog"...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0072730

if your not familiar with it, follow the IMDB link above and check it out.
it's a MUST for people love strange sci-fi. in my game the team act as
"hunters". since a dog's senses are far beyond a humans and (some
believe-including me) animals are able to sense the presence of various
abnormal elements (spirits, enviromental changes, mystic elements, etc), the
"hunters" help the PC's team hunt down the unusual.

...the rich
"what can you tell us about the guy you saw?"
"he was cucasian..."
"cucasian?"
"ya. you know, a white guy. with a mustache, about six foot three."
"awfully big mustache."
         --------->can you name this movie?