Re: [WW] Weird War Between the States

>From: "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed." <sosentinel@adelphia.net>
>At 05:51 PM 1/29/2002, Mr. Richard Spangle wrote:
>>gee, i hope your rendition of this tragic war will not be toooooooo
>>bias....
>
>Ooops! The secret's out!:-)
>
>Seriously, I'm not out to do a literary beatdown on the Yankees. There'll
>be plenty of horriffic stuff on both sides. Promise.
more horriffic then Martin Sheen as General Lee ?!?!?!?
WOW!!! i can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!
just so long as the north crus... er... um... ah... wins this terrible,
tragic conflict. yes, that's it (neato rules for monitors/ironclad's would
be nice too - awsome ships they were).

...the rich
"why has the car stopped?"
"it's frightened!"