[WW] D20 Modern?

Just got the Dungeon Magazine #91 which also contains the first
Polyhedron D20 magazine. It speaks of the upcoming D20 Modern system
from wizards of the coast. My question is will this have any effect on
weird wars or dead lands d20? Since D20 Modern doesn't  have hit points
like D&D but vitality and wounds like d20 star wars, but with a twist.
Also their is no AC, in place of it is defence which goes up with
levels, armor stops damage. The sample modern fantasy campaign Shadow
Chasers may change from this time to the release of the d20 modern as
well as the rules?  Which is to have three other campaigns which I think
will be previewed in the next 3 bi monthly polyhedron or so that is my
guess?

Don't get me wrong I love weird wars and dead lands d20 as well as Dead
Lands and Dead Lands Hell on Earth. And I am looking forward very much
to Lost Colony. Just curious if d20 modern will have any impact on weird
wars and dead lands d20 system?