[WW] Re: Camp Tales

Spanish troops?
I hate to hell you this [1] but the Spanish managed to
sit out WW II and their fascist dictator lasted for
another thirty or so years, dying of old age.
However I think some Spanish individuals did fight for
the Reich - just as a few Americans did.

I though the remote control bulls were rather good
though.

Michael

Notes
1. Actually that is a blatant lie, I love this
nit-picking stuff.