Re: [WW] Movie Speaking, Anyone Remember Zombie Nazi's?

"There was also another really weird 80's B movie that was WW2 based that
had zombies and, to tell you the truth, the only scene I remember clearly is
where this rather overweight fellow got stabbed by a pen knife. I think
there was some sort of rocket... I remember a lot of snow outside."

Actually, not to disagree with Ben, but this sounds like "Night of the
Zombies 2" a movie I had the unfortunate luck to have experienced. A patron
donated this movie to the library and I, as the resident zombie fan, got to
take it home to keep. (We weren't going to add it to the system, just sell
it.) The plot followed a CIA agent sent to Germany in the sixties to
investigate the rumors about a missing WWII chemical weapons unit that in
the German mountains. They were carrying an experimental Gas meant to
preserve wounded until they could get full treatment. The unit mysteriously
disappeared along with a German unit. When he gets to Germany the plot
dissolves into a couple of random attacks, including one on a large
gentleman with a small knife, and hints that the unit is still alive. Then
the movie moves to the snow covered mountains, and it is reveled that the
canisters leaked or some such thing and both the Germans and the GIs were
exposed and turned into zombies that are part plant. During the day they are
just skeletons but at night the reanimate and keep themselves occupied by
having the troops reenact the battle in the mountains. In the end we
discover that the are planning to take over the world and the move closes
with a shot of a tank driving through the snow overlaid by what I believe is
one of Hitler's speeches. If you haven’t seen this movie trust me on this,
you're better off not to.

Kenny Dickinson.
Librarian and WM
"Their friend just died is the softcore porn music really appropriate right
now?" - Crow, MST3K

P.S.- For being a Librarian I'm not very concise and to the point am I?