[WW] Re: SCW & Zombies

Spanish Civil War, it all makes sense now.

The ship film had a 'haunted' Nazi supply ship still
roaming about the ocean. It rams and sinks a liner and
some of the survivors board it and are picked off by
the liners captain - now apparently possessed (and
wearing an SS uniform). I saw a picture of the poster
so the film would be late seventies or so.. I saw it
many years later, really, really bad.

Michael