Re: [WW] Bren Gun Ammo Capacity

I've found some notes that, in practice, the clip was usually only loaded
with 28-rounds at a time in the box magazine...  "To Prevent Jamming", it
states.  It does, however, take 30-Round Box Magazines...

It's the BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) that takes 20-Rounders, and probably
the reason for the "typo".  ("Can't have this British Piece of Garbage be
Superior in any way to our *UNITED STATES OF AMERICA* made weapon!!!", or
some such thing...  It's how one of my Player's puts it for the
Spitfire/P-51 Mustang comparison...).

First I've heard of the 100-Round Drum, however...  Hope my group doesn't
find out about it!!!  :-)  Oh well, I still got MG-34s with belts.  :-)

Thanks for the Bren Link, however...  Hadn't found that one yet!

Ray.

PS:  No offence is meant to USAers...  Blame the person that said it, not
me!