RE: [WW] Wehrmacht Sniper

> I think so, I don't remember an official word on it though.  It does
> bring up a good point though, and that is that like every other non-WotC
> d20 publisher, PEG's d20 stuff is loaded with d20 related errors.

I don't think I'd go as far as loaded, but I only own Blood on the Rhine so
don't have much area for comparison. I've seen worse interpretations of d20
including those released by WotC for all I love DnD3e.

> Yep.  CR should be 6, attack stats should be +10/+4 (+11/+5 within 30'),
> his AC should be 14, Fort should be +7, and so on...

Good to know that my guesses were pretty much right, it'll at least fool my
group into thinking I've read the book properly ;)

> David, I hope that was some help.  Personally, I'd be willing to
> proofread the d20 portions of future products in an effort to prevent
> these inevitable errors. Would anybody else on the list be willing to do
> such a thing? The d20 system is a skill that must be practiced to get
> right and I think that the d20 crowd that PEG is trying to tap with WW is
> going to be put off by these kinds of headaches.
>
> I hope I'm wrong.  I love their stuff.
>
> Happy Gaming, =)
>
> screenmonkey

Well I'd be willing to help though getting it across to this side of the
pond
might be a small problem. I don't think that anyone should be put off by
mistakes
in books, go have a look at the PHB errata and FAQ for the perfect examples
of a
game prospering against the odds :)

Till the next exciting episode

David