[WW] Webpages

I'm still waiting for my local hobby store to stock a copy of the Weird Wars
books for me to purchase. (They claim Tuesday!), until then, I wanted to learn
some information about the setting. I searched google for some fan sites, but
all that popped up was the PEG site. Does anyone know of any fan/resources
pages for the setting?

One question that's been itchin' at my brain, is Weird Wars in the Deadlands
setting? Or is it something similar but different? Whenever I see a
'time-line' of the Deadlands setting, it always appears as; Weird West, HoE,
Lost Colony; with no mention of Weird Wars. If it's not part of the series,
then I guess that explains why.

Thanks for any light you can shine my way.

Bill