[WW] Explosive stuns and flamethrowers...

Hey all,

Here are two things I was wondering how other WM were handling.

Explosive stuns... I couldn't find a reference to duration so I opted for 1d6 rounds -Con Modifier (Min of one round).

Damage stuns?... I have a house rule, which I have modified twice now =), that any hit from a high impact weapon has a chance to stun (DC = Total hp Dmg). I orginally had it as a FORT save but we have since moved it to a concentration roll. Failure results in a one round stun.

As for flamewthrowers... Is it me or is 25% a bit too powerful to ignite a vehicle? I was thinking of making vehicles ignite only on a critical hit. Am I just being a nasty WM? Would it be easier to ignite a jeep then a tank? Maybe a possible curve?

Until Later................ K