[WW] Re: A New System and Goodbye to D20

I find the news surprising, like everyone else I had
assumed that going D20 would have brought in new
sales. The Weird World War II setting would seem to be
manna from heaven for the stereotypical D & D player -
Orcs and MGs? Saving Private Ryan in a dungeon?

I quite like the D20 system but it can be clunky. I
don't mind if you change systems but my first fear was
that you would go to the Deadlands system, that I
would object to (more complicated than D20) but your
new system sounds interesting. Simple is good!

Even if I don't like the new system the forthcoming
historical games sound worth getting if only as
sourcebooks for use with another system.

Good luck Pinnacle!

Michael