[WW] Two WW plots for you...

Hey all,

Ok here is a peek at the next two adventures I have planned for my WW group.

#1 After (Pick your time period of WW. For us it will be after the Bulge) command noticed that men from (Chose your branch of service etc.) have had an enormous amount of metals accredited to them. They have proven themselves to have a courage unequaled in any other branch of service (The Nesei would work well in this scenario). Further investigation reveals that they all come from a very rural town in (Chose country/state). The characters are given some R&R in order to investigate what is it about this town that has produced such brave and honorable men.

The characters discover (After many red herrings) that the town the soldiers are from has an ancient graveyard, and when the moon is full, the spirits of the dead return to speak of their lives. This secret has been kept for centuries and provides the people with the comfort of knowing there is something beyond life. It also provides an incentive to live a better life because they know that when they return after death they will be completely candid about how they lived and what they did.

Catch with a twist. Once their secret is discovered the people beg the PC's to not tell anyone about it because they fear that it will end the 'March of the Last Call'.

End. If the PC's keep the secret, the story ends and they are blessed by the local priest/preacher who tells them that they are now honorary citizens and that they too will someday return for the March (This gives them a Bonus on all fear checks). If they tell of the secret there is a huge confrontation in which the spirits of the dead return and inhabit the villagers as they defend their town from OSI agents (To make a long story short... Read: Big bad karma battle).

This is one of those dreaded 'bloodless' adventures I like to slip in every so often (Bloodless if they have a conscience that is =).

#2 I actually opened a D&D campaign with this next adventure =). After the above adventure the characters are sent on one more mission while they are in (Country/State). It seems that OSI is nervous about the amount of missing persons in a rural area. Investigation reveals that the disappearances either have valid explanations or cannot be proven. The plus side is that there is a lovely little Motel Hello that is run by the famous Farmer Vincent (Of the famous smoked meat fame).

Long story short... This is an adventure based off of the cult horror movie 'Motel Hell'. When I first ran this adventure it was a howl. The characters ate Farmers Vincents meats with a DM's cherished delight (Vincent was kind enough to let them have a free sample and they ended up buying a ton more and having 'choice cuts' at every meal =). The play runs along the mystery way with a few red herrings. The end is action (and vomit =) packed as the characters figure everything out and attempt to put an end to Farmer Vincent and his sister Ida.

Ok I have to wax a tiny bit nostalgic for a second... We got to the end of the adventure and Ida's tactics were to lure a PC away and 'take care' of them so they could 'plant' them in their garden. By this time the PC's were catching on and the groups Paladin knew something was up when she asked him to come out back and  help her. He tells the group 'Don't worry guys what can she do to me'. He followed her to the backyard and she asked him if he could grab a bucket for her. The Paladin looked and saw no bucket. He turned to tell her when (This is where the beauty of my combat system kicks in =) Wham!!! She punches him and I end up rolling upwards of a half a dozen times (She kept getting max damage =) and Knocked the strong brave Paladin unconscious (He was the butt of countless jokes and is still remembered for getting KO'd by Ida =).

Anyhoo... I'm going to tie those two adventures together for a stateside WW jaunt before they head to the sands of North Africa (Egypt in particular).

Until Later.................... K