Re: [WW] Re: Wild Card System

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:09:03 -0500 "Rob and Joellen Lusk"
<Robert.Lusk@gte.net> writes:

[snip loads of playtester info]

Thanks! Playtesters keep those tidbits coming!

Incidentally, if anyone is interested in WC info, as announced on this
and other lists by Shane and the playtesters, send me an e-mail. i'm
collecting it all and creating a list of WC features and release dates,
because i obviously have nothing better to do  - though my wife might
disagree on that last point ;)

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!