[WW] General broadcast from newbie member

Hi all,

Just introducing myself. My name is Wiggy and I live in the UK. When not
working at the British Centre for Egyptian Studies I write RPG supplements
professionally.

I've been playing WW since it was released and, whilst loving the overall
premise, have encountered some of the problems that were mentioned in the
recent notice by Shane. Whilst I've obviously never seen the new rules that
were mentioned, they sound much better suited, especially since I'm waiting
to start a Stalingrad campaign where NPCs are needed (to die) in droves.

I didn't subscribe to the digest (doh!) and was wandering what the latest
topics have been. Would anyone like to debrief me?

Cheers,

Wiggy