[WW] Question 'bout motorcycles

Whilst reading through Afrika Korpse I looked at the picture of the German scouts on a motorcycle, and all of a sudden it dawned on me - there aren't (as far as I'm aware) any rules/stats for motorcycles in Weird Wars. So the question is - are there any rules for 'em floating out there somewhere, are they planned for an upcoming book, or what? Historically the Germans made great use of them in Blitzkreig tactics, and the Americans (and others) eventually took to them as well after seeing how effective they were in German hands, so it's something that really needs to be included in the game in some way, shape or form. Plus, motorcycles are the easiest way to give PCs mobility without ramping up the firepower, which makes them even more attractive to those WMs not wanting to include a lot of vehicle stuff.
Thoughts?

-Dirk