Re: [WW] Re: Recommended Books

I'd say one of the best resources one can get their hands on, if you can
find it in its entirety, is a copy of the Time-Life series on WWII. After
that, I highly recommend joining the Military Book club. The latter has all
manner of books on things like the secret weapons of the Reich,
psychological examinations of top Nazi officials, books on secret missions,
and so on. They've even had books on Hitler's pursuit of the occult.

Steven "Conan" Trustrum
   Email: trustrum@rogers.com
   Homepage: http://www.interlog.com/~strust Home of the WORMWOOD NETBOOK
"The only real people are the people that never existed"     -- Oscar Wilde