Re: [WW] Collecting D20Guru submissions... (shane)

Well if it's ok with Shane I could collect them all and format them to
look like a Weird Wars Book and then donate them to the PEG website as a
PDF file. Now the question would be, do we have any artists who would
like to contribute to this project? It'd be a way to get your work seen
and the whole project could be a lot of fun.

If we can get the go ahead from Shanester then everyone start e-mailing
me the stories and I'll get to work.

--Dirk