Re: [WW] WWII NPC's

>Shane,
>
>I think it would be nice to see a sourcebook or at least stats in every
>sourcebook for notable NPCs of the war such as Patton, Eisenhower, Bradley,
>MacArthur, Goering, Von Runstedt, Churchill...hell, even Der Fuerher
>himself. You've already given us Count Almasy and Rommel.  Any plans?

I'm not the Shanester, but I think I can answer this...

Pinnacle has a long tradition of not stating major NPCs (Which most of those
folks mentioned are), for the reason of "If you stat it, they'll try and
kill it.".

Der Fuerher isn't stated so that some Kentucky Sniper doesn't get up to and
within one mile of Berlin and end the war with a single shot.  (The WM can
simply go, "You shot one of his doubles." or "The Bullet only grazed his
skull, and didn't penetrate." or some such.).

And anyhow, what kind of character would Mr. Strubengruber (Sp?) be?  A
20th-Level Dictator???

>Damian A. Bruniany
>dbrunian@hotmail.com

Ray, Not the Shanester!!!