Re: [WW] Lost Colony Sneak Preview

>Hi all!

Hello!

>There's a sneak peek at one of the new arcane backgrounds for Lost Colony
>on
>the website. We've got soft info for you classic DL fans, and the complete
>text of the character class for D20 players!

Aw man...  Glad to see my favorite crack dealer is giving free samples of
his new wares...  :-)

Well, how else would you describe Deadlands and my need to buy 'em all???
:-)

>Hope you like it!

Like it?

FRIGIN' BRILLIANCE!!!  I LOVE IT!!!

'Course...  I also love Mad Scientists and Junkers...  It's only natural I'd
love the next generation of techhead.  :-)

>Shane

Ray.
Nuclear Winter - http://www.gamersrest.com/gr/deadlands/