[WW] Wild Card Questions(Shane)

Well I have to say the more I here about it, the more excited I am. but I
have a few more question about Wild Card.

1)  Are there still plans to put up the lite version of the rules online?
If so when?

2)  Are the Vehicle rules in Wild Car flexable enough to accomidate lots of
different types of "Vehicles"(i.e. Mechs, Tanks, Horses, Space ships, Hot
Air Balloons, etc)?

3)  So what WWII game did Shane play that he didn't like?  My bet is it
starts with a "G" ends with a "like" and has a very bizarre dice pool
system.

Dan