Re: [WW] Wild Card Questions(Shane)

In a message dated 6/18/2002 5:53:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, grandmasternilus@hotmail.com writes:

1)  Are there still plans to put up the lite version of the rules online?
If so when?

Maybe as soon as Origins. ;)

2)  Are the Vehicle rules in Wild Car flexable enough to accomidate lots of
different types of "Vehicles"(i.e. Mechs, Tanks, Horses, Space ships, Hot
Air Balloons, etc)?

Yup!

3)  So what WWII game did Shane play that he didn't like?  My bet is it
starts with a "G" ends with a "like" and has a very bizarre dice pool
system.

Dan

No comment. I don't like trashing other people's work, and I'm sure for *certain* people whatever game I'm talking about is the cat's pajamas. But it's not what I enjoy. ;)

Shane