Re: [WW] Origins/GenCon Adventure

Uh, when these are no longer being run, can they be put on a website or
shoved into an adventure book somewhere?

i'm always looking for good adventures.

Thanks for the help & Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:51:18 -0500 "Rob and Joellen Lusk"
<Robert.Lusk@gte.net> writes:
> For those of you who might be interested in playing, here is the
> description of the Weird Wars adventure being run at Origins and
> GenCon:
>
> "Let Sleeping Bones Lie"
>
> December, 1942: A patrol from the British Long Range Desert Group is
> raiding an airfield in northern Libya in preparation for an attack
> by the 8th Army. Two American officers are assigned to accompany the
> patrol.  The Americans are very secretive about their reasons for
> going on this mission . . .
>
> This is a two-hour adventure, but we plan to have a lot of fun with
> it.  Hope you can make it!

The above space is provided to help protect you from the annoying
advertisement that follows:

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.